Mixed noodles with spicy sauce
On hot summer days, if you feel bored with fatty meat dishes, change the wind for the whole family with noodles with spicy sauce. The strange spicy taste of mixed noodles will bring a new flavor to the family’s lunch. You need to prepare the following ingredients for spicy noodles: – 150g dry noodles – 1 bell pepper – 1 onion – 100g chicken meat – 100g peanut butter – 60ml soy sauce – 80ml warm water – 1 ginger root ( minced) – 1 medium clove of garlic (minced) – 40g golden roasted sesame – 1 cucumber – Spices: honey, paprika, scallions, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, sesame oil
- The first step you need to do is wash the bell peppers, cucumbers, onions, and scallions and cut them into thin slices.
Then, you add the onions and sauté until fragrant,
- then add the bell peppers and stir quickly.
- You boil the noodles, then rinse with cold water to make them tough and then drain.
- Then, you cut the chicken into small pieces and sauté them with sesame oil and pepper.Add a little more seasoning to taste.
- To make spicy sauce, add peanut butter, soy sauce, warm water, roasted sesame, ginger, garlic, honey, paprika, rice vinegar, sesame oil, pepper and salt and mix well.
- Finally, you mix the noodles with cucumber, bell pepper, chicken and sauce together and your spicy noodle dish is complete. When eating, sprinkle some onions and roasted sesame on top for attractiveness.
What could be more wonderful than having a bowl of noodles mixed with spicy, non-greasy sauce to relieve the boredom of hot summer days. The chewy noodles with a rich soy sauce sauce, eaten at lunch is really delicious. Not only helps to relieve boredom on summer days, noodles mixed with spicy sauce.